Giving Hope is a way for us to provide a great Christmas for kids in our church and community! This ministry is a huge blessing to families whose budgets are tight this Christmas.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Have fun shopping and picking out toys for a specific age group! You can purchase one toy or pick up a few to fully sponsor a child this Christmas.
- Please drop off all gifts to your campus by Sunday, December 15.
- Sponsor a child with a financial gift, and we will do the shopping for you.
- Click the “Give” button, or send a text message with the dollar amount and the keyword “Hope” to (719) 309-4243 (e.g. $25 Hope).
- Click the “Volunteer” button to sign up for a specific serving time.
- Help us love on these precious families as they come to be a part of the Christmas Shopping Mall on Saturday, December 21 from 10:00am-2:00pm. From the moment they walk in the door, we want to create a warm and inviting place. We will help the parents shop for their kids and wrap the gifts. We will also have a party for the kids while their parents are shopping.
- Join us for the Giving Hope Dream Team Training on Thursday, December 19 at 6:30-7:30pm.