6540 Templeton Gap Rd
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
NE SERVICE TIMES:
7am-8am (Mountain Time)
7pm-8:30pm (Mountain Time)
11am-12:30pm (Mountain Time)
(All Mountain Time)
PASTORS MARK & LINDA COWART
Pastors Mark and Linda Cowart have been the senior pastors of Church For All Nations since 1987. They met there, were married, and have been serving since that time. They have three sons, David, Stephen and Wesley, who partner with them in the ministry.
Pastors Mark and Linda have a great vision for building strong and healthy local churches and reaching the nations. With an emphasis on the Word, prayer, and world missions, Pastors Mark and Linda are fully convinced that the world can be changed, and that Church For All Nations has a great role in seeing it happen.
Follow Pastor Mark on Twitter & Facebook
Empowering Locally, Sending Globally, Reaping Eternally.
Experiencing God, Connecting People, Serving Others, For Life Made Better.
The church began in July 1979 in the basement of a home on the west side of Colorado Springs. Later, the storefront facilities located on 505 Castle Road, a former grocery store with 5.6 acres, were purchased.
On January 11, 1987, Mark and Linda Cowart became the senior pastors. Prior to this, Pastor Mark was on staff for three years as an associate pastor. At the time they became the senior pastors, the church was facing some challenging financial situations. With inherited debt, the Lord graciously allowed a sure and steady return to financial and spiritual health within 22 months. The financial recovery was primarily due to the obedience of financial sowing from the church toward world missions. With a growing congregation and a big vision from God, the church realized that they could by no means fulfill all that the Lord had called them to do with the existing facilities and acreage. In April 1993, the first ten acres of land were purchased, which are located on the northeast side of Colorado Springs just off of Dublin and Powers Boulevards. Throughout the next four years, Church For All Nations was able to purchase additional adjoining acreage. On May 13, 1997, the church officially broke ground for the new 49,000-square foot, Phase 1, campus. On March 22, 1998, the brand new facility was opened and dedicated. The church currently owns a total of 46 acres on the northeast side of Colorado Springs on 6540 Templeton Gap Road.
A Little About Us
16: For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17: For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
Tenets of Faith
The programs and activities of Church For All Nations shall be based upon and at all times consistent with the following beliefs:
A. The Bible is the mind of Christ, and is the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
B. There is one God manifested in three distinct persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit who are co-equal.
1 John 5:7-8, 1 Corinthians 8:6
C. The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
2 Corinthians 4:4
D. The observance of:
1. Baptism in water.
Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4
2. The Lord’s Supper.
1 Corinthians 11:24-26
E. Christianity is based upon the following:
1. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
John 1:1-3, 14
2. His Virgin Birth.
3. His sinless life.
1 Peter 2:21-22, 2 Corinthians 5:21
4. His miracles.
5. His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood.
6. His bodily resurrection.
7. His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
8. His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18
9. The fall of man and his lost estate, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 3:23; 5:19
10. The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:21
11. The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in Heaven, and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the foments of Hell.
12. The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows the following spiritual gifts in and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord’s return: the word of knowledge; the word of wisdom; faith; gifts of healing; working of miracles; prophecy; discerning of spirits; various kinds of tongues; interpretation of tongues.
1 Corinthians 12:4-11